The very best holiday wishes to you! Here’s to an even better, brighter 2012.
For the last few weeks, I’ve been enjoying the 2011 content consumption insights being shared by an array of Websites. For example, Storify published its list of the top 10 tweets quoted/embedded in 2011. Closer to home, Investment News and By All Accounts are among those sharing their Top 10s.
My once-a-week blogging doesn’t come close to the output of most of the sites doing the sharing but I want to give back, too, by showing you what this blog’s readers have gravitated to. After looking at the year’s worth of data, I thought I might also give my underperformers a second chance.
If you’re spending some time over the holidays catching up on asset management marketing blogs, cheers to you. I hope you find something you to read in these lists. I’ll be back with a fresh post the week of Jan. 2, 2012.
The 5 Most Popular Blog Posts of 2011 For Asset Management Marketers
- 10 Examples Of Mutual Fund, ETF Content In The Wild (May 4, 2011)
- A Look At PIMCO’s Content-Dense Mobile App (May 12, 2011)
- Where LPL, Morgan Stanley Social Media Plans Diverge (October 28, 2011)
- Ameriprise Taps LinkedIn Connections To Make Advisor Referrals (November 16, 2011)
- 10 Takeaways After Tracking Advisors’ Tweets For 2 Years (August 4, 2011)
Overlooked, Rejected, Despised: The 5 Least Popular Posts
- Lead With Your Best (February 6, 2011)
- As You Head Out In The World As a Digital Marketer (June 15, 2011)
- When Data Tells The Story Better (May 10, 2011)
- Will Municipal Concerns Spike Search Interest, Create Opportunity? (January 14, 2011)
- 25 Content Highlights of 2011 (December 14, 2011—I'm hoping it's on this list just because it's only a week old)